A Call for Artists Crafters and Performers
Saturday, September 9 and Sunday, September 10, 2017
Artists & Artisans at the Beach in a juried outdoor art show.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable jury fee of $20.00 to be considered for the show.
FOOD VENDORS: if you are applying to sell food, your registration form is here.
Your work will be evaluated by our committee and if accepted, you will receive a link to register for your booth fee. Upon acceptance, you will receive credit for the jury fee already paid. $20.00 will be deducted from your booth fee.
Note: Participation in past shows is not a guarantee of acceptance in this year’s.
The Coastal Arts Guild of CT invites artists, artisans, and fine crafters for “Artists & Artisans at the Beach 2017” to be held Saturday and Sunday, September 9 & 10 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Short Beach Park, in Stratford, CT.
The Guild welcomes applications from fine artists and artisans who create work from across the spectrum of the handmade arts, including fine artists, makers of original arts and crafts, and food artisans.
NO MASS-MARKET, RESOLD WORK, IMPORTS OR CRAFTS FROM KITS
WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS SHOW.
THIS IS A JURIED SHOW AND ALL APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE.
- All artists, crafters and vendors are responsible for providing their own tables, chairs, displays and tents.
- All spaces will be assigned.
✦ All tents are required to have a WHITE canopy ✦
- Prior participation does not guarantee acceptance in this year’s show.
- Artist Registration Fees: $170/space, $150 if application is received before June 15, 2017
Guild members: $150/space, $135 if received before June 15, 2017
- If there is room in a particular category, the jury will consider applications submitted after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.
- There is no rain date. For all applicants accepted, be sure that your tent is weighted in case of wind. (Two sets of weights are recommended.)
- Proof of insurance required. Short-term craft show insurance can be purchased at www.actinsurance.com Overnight security will be provided, but participants are not to leave anything of value in tent overnight.
NO MASS-MARKET, RESOLD WORK, IMPORTS OR CRAFTS FROM KITS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS SHOW.
Please note that jewelry is a strictly limited category. If you are approved to sell other art/craft, do not add jewelry to your booth. If this is not followed, you will be asked to remove the jewelry or leave the show without a refund.